Prestigious HQ Office Building To Let
10,222 sq ft (950 sq m) with 46-space private car park.
Attractive office campus setting with excellent access to the M5 and city centre.
Fibre optic connection - Air conditioning
Exeter has a thriving business community and functions as the principal administrative centre of Devon and the South West. The city is home to a number of major UK and international organisations including the Met Office, EDF Energy, Flybe, Devon & Cornwall Constabulary and South West Water.
The city’s resident population is around 120,000 and it has a retail catchment population of around 480,000 with a thriving centre following a massive recent investment.
Pynes Hill is Exeter’s premier office park, situated towards the city’s eastern edge. Located on the edge of an attractive Valley Park, it has excellent access to the M5 motorway at junctions 29 and 30, as well as good links to main line railway stations and the highly successful Exeter Airport. Exeter also prides itself on being one of the country’s best bike friendly cities with an ever expanding cycle network. Pynes Hill occupiers include Michelmores Solicitors, Francis Clark Chartered Accountants, RBS, NFU Mutual, Redrow Homes and the BBC.
Revolution is a freestanding modern HQ office building arranged over lower ground, ground and first floors and offering high-quality accommodation. The fit-out is to a high standard and includes:-
- Lift serving all floors.
- Impressive high ceiling entrance / visitor reception area.
- Air conditioning to part.
- Flexible open-plan floorplates.
- Demountable partitioning with high degree of glazing forms private offices / meeting rooms on all floors.
- Well appointed air conditioned Board Room.
- High capacity purpose built, air conditioned server / data room with fibre optic connection and full fire suspension.
- Large Board Room pre-wired to facilitate video conferencing.
- Kitchens and WC facilities on ground and first floors, plus employee showering facilities.
- Double door loading access for deliveries, at lower ground floor level.
- Externally, the building occupies an extensive suite which, in addition to mature landscaping, offers an excellent provision of 46 private spaces (including disabled spaces).